We are always looking for qualified candidates to join our expanding team.
If you love making a difference to peoples’ lives please get in touch with us today on 01249 655 812.
Job description We are seeking a highly motivated Dental Nurse who wants to work with the one of the biggest cosmetic dentists in the country having won multiple prestigious awards. We want someone who takes an interest in cosmetic dentistry – the main treatments you will assist for is Invisalign, Composite bonding and Veneers.
- Assist the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chair side assistance
- Maintain impeccable standards of cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy
- Follow all practice procedures and protocols to maintain patient confidentiality
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Monitor stock levels for materials
Essential Skills & Attitudes:
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable, professional and committed
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive and demonstrate initiative
Work experience and skills
- Computer literate and SOE experience advantageous
- Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience
- Free annual training/CPD
- Your uniform will be provided
- Career progression opportunities
To apply please respond to this advertisement with a CV and a cover letter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org