We’ll Keep You Smiling 

In the Event of a Complaint:  

Our Commitment to You: 
As a practice we take your views and complaints seriously and will always endeavour to listen, respond and take appropriate action following your complaint. 
All matters are dealt with in confidence. However, it may be necessary to share certain information with other parties in which case we will seek your permission in advance of this. 
Information relating to your concerns will be stored securely. This will not impact on your health care and will not be use to discriminate against you. 
Who to Talk To? 
In the first instance please speak to a member of staff who will do their best to deal with the feedback on your experience, either positive or negative, directly to our staff or via our contact details. 
If this is not satisfactory they will pass on your details to the Practice Manager who will contact you at the earliest opportunity. 
Should you decide to complain to us, we will: 
Contact you within 3 working days to discuss and agree how you wish for your complaint to be handled. 
Agree specific areas of concern. 
Discuss suitable timescales for our response to you. 
Keep you informed throughout the process. 
Provide you with a written response, including details of actions we take to improve our services where applicable. 
If you do not wish to speak directly to us you can request the PCT investigate your complaint. They can be contacted on 0117 976 6600 for Bristol or 0800 3897 671 for Wiltshire. 
What about Confidentiality? 
If you are making a complaint on behalf of someone else, even a close relative, you should discuss this with them before contacting us, as it will be necessary for us to get their written consent to release their personal information. 
Can I Get Help to Raise my Concerns? 
Free, confidential and independent support is offered by the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), they have a freephone number: 0800 783 3396 or the Independent Complaints Advicacy Service (ICAS) their helpline number: 0845 456 1083 
What if you are Unhappy with our Response? 
We will try to resolve your concerns to your satisfaction. However, if you feel our response has not achieved this, we will be happy to discuss this further with you. 
If you are still unhappy with our response, you can ask the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman to review your case. This is called Independent Review. 
They can be contacted at: The Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman, Millbank Tower, Millbank, London, SW1P 4QP. 
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings